Sunday, February 26th, 2017

BSNL Data Card

BSNL data card

Data Card

evdo_bsnl

Data card is a portable device used for the transfer of files among computers and for short term data backup include components such as Memory sticks and flash memory. It is used with notebook computers to provide mobile wireless Internet access.

The BSNL data card is a wonderful tool that helps you to stay connected to the internet while on the move as well as from the comfort of you home or office. BSNL launched data cards with EVDO data card technology with speed 2 Mbps.

Specification & Features:

• Air interface: CDMA2000 1X RTT – Protocol, compatible with IS-95 A/B
• Retractable antenna
• interface: (PCMCIA) type
• Approximately weight 38g
• Data card consumes a total power of 3W and requires a .3V/1000mA power supply from PCMCIA slot.
• Provide accumulative total flow with a statistic reset.
• BSNL data card provides data rate of up to 153.6kbps.
• Provide voice usage and SMS services.
• Support Incoming Calling Display, ring prompt, call receiving while data service online. Must activate Call waiting service for this function.
• Support Windows2000 and Windows XP operating system
• Supports ROMSIM/R-UIM card
• It has a phone book with a really large capacity.
• Uses 824MHz~849MHz uplink & 869MHz~894MHz Downlink frequency
• BSNL data card speed is high
• Unlimited Internet anytime & anywhere has all India coverage.
• Unlimited bandwidth

Two types of Data Cards available for BSNL customers

• Network Interface Card (NIC) : For internet speed up to 144 Kbps.
  • EVDO Card : Internet speed up to 2.4 Mbps. EVDO is a telecommunications standard for the wireless transmission of data through radiosignals normally for broadband Internet access. EVDO uses multiplexing techniques includes CDMA (Code division multiple access) and TDMA (Time division multiple access). It is under 3rd Generation partnership project 2 and part of CDMA 2000 standard. EVDO used on the Globalstar satellite phone network.

BSNL Data Card Vs Airtel , Reliance ,tata indicom and Hutch data transfer

• Airtel data card for approx 5000/- gives unlimited data transfer at 999/- per month
• Reliance netconnect usb modem, data card for 4100/- or 4200/- gives unlimited data transfer at 1500/- per month
• Hutch for approx. 5000/- gives data transfer
• Tata indicom for 4100/- or is it 2850/- data transfer 1.5gb for approx 900/- month
• BSNL on GPRS gives a better speed for Rs 110 per month with unlimited time. It is a better one from others and have high speed

BSNL Data card Tariff:

BSNL offers PCMCIA type of NIC at Rs. 1,680 and EVDO cards at Rs. 2,100 till September 30, 2009. The 2 new plans are NIC will offers at a monthly charge of Rs. 250 with 144 Kbps and EVDO offers Rs. 650 per month at a speed of upto 2.4 Mbps. The EVDO card will cost INR 6k with an activation fee of INR 250. BSNL also has plans to bundle EDGE/GPRS PC Data Card with its cellular mobile connections. BSNL offers roaming facility on these cards at no extra cost.

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google Bookmarks
  • LinkedIn
  • RSS
  • Technorati
  • Twitter

Comments

62 Responses to “BSNL Data Card”
  1. joemon m j says:

hii i want to take a NIC connection can i get any contact number to call bsnl

2. Rakesh Kumar says:

I want a bsnl data card PCMCIA type of NIC at Rs. 1,680 and EVDO cards at Rs. 2,100 till September 30, 2009. The 2 new plans are NIC will offers at a monthly charge of Rs. 250 with 144 Kbps and EVDO offers Rs. 650 per month at a speed of upto 2.4 Mbps.

Plz Contact no. so i talk you

my address

distt.- mohinder garh (haryana)

3. Rakesh Patel says:

pls, send me your NIC card & EVDO card new plan details, tariff & benifits of the same. for using both of my laptop & desktop. so, send me this details as early as possible.

4. bobit says:

iam using EVDO data card seems it very good

5. JeffryPad says:

I am interested in EVDO card for Rs 2400, is there an unlimited plan from BSNL?

• bobit says:

now different schemes available in the market. like modem rentals etc

just contact near bsnl office

• Rajesh says:

EVDO is having unlimited plan. for which monthly rent is 650+tax if purchased EVDO, other wise 250 rs has to pay as monthly rent. All india roaming facility is also available for this. Please contact near by BSNL office for more details. Because EVDO is not supported every where, BSNL now covered only main cities.

6. Shekhar says:

Is it possible to download rapidshare files with EVDO(2.4mbps)?

7. learn lansa says:

I am using it. Speed is ok. No disconnetion so far.

8. shyby says:

me waiting for BSNL 3G data card

9. ATLURI VAMSI KUMAR says:

Good evening i have reliance 1X data card right now i shifted to BSNL NIC or EVDO card. r u guide me this card is working better-than reliance card ( networking)

10. rathi says:

Good news for keralites…. BSNL wifi internet fecility is now available in villages(Kerala Region).

For more details contact BSNL office . Phone numbers – 9446594468, 9446037008.

11. paramita says:

i want to know about BSNL data card for my desktop.please let me know the tariff,plans.i am from kolkata.

12. Rathi says:

Tariff plans for BSNL

Prepaid tariff and Data Plans of BSNL 3G data Card are available follows:

MBV 250 has Tariff of Rs. 250/-, Free data usage upto 300MB, Additional data charges is 2 Rupees per MB, Validity for 1 month.
    MBV 400 has Tariff of Rs. 400/-, Free data usage upto 1GB, Additional data charges is 2 Rupees per MB, Validity for 1 month.
    MBV 650 has Tariff of Rs. 650/-, Free data usage upto 2GB, Additional data charges is 2 Rupees per MB, Validity for 1 month.
    MBV 1000 has Tariff of Rs. 1000/-, Free data usage upto 5GB, Additional data charges is 2 Rupees per MB, Validity for 1 month.
    MBV 3001 has Tariff of Rs. 3001/-, Free data usage is Unlimited much better than Reliance Netconnect card, Validity for 1 month
    Top Up options are available for Prepaid BSNL 3G Data Card. You can buy additional data package for monthly data usage at following prices:

Rs.120 – 100MB
    Rs.225 – 300MB
    Rs.260 – 500MB
    Rs.330 – 1GB
    Postpaid Tariff & Data plans for BSNL 3G Data Card are available follows:

MB 250 has Monthly Tariff is Rs. 250/-, Free data usage upto 300MB, Additional data charges is 2 Rupees per MB.
    MB 400 has Monthly Tariff of Rs. 400/-, Free data usage upto 1GB, Additional data charges is 2 Rupees per MB.
    MB 650 has Monthly Tariff is Rs. 650/-, Free data usage upto 2GB, Additional data charges is 2 Rupees per MB.
    MB 1000 has Monthly tariff of Rs. 1000/-, Free data usage upto 5GB, Additional data charges is 2 Rupees per MB.
    MB 3000 has Monthly tariff of Rs. 3000/-, Free data usage is Unlimited.

13. rajesh says:

Jharkhand Ranchi APS Enterprises Avinash 9955594756

Jharkhand Ranchi Ambey Traders Vinod 9570955881

ORISSA Bhuvneshwar Pradhan Agency Sashank Pradhan 9937566669

WEST BENGAL Kolkata Padamprabhu Vikram 9932027292

BIHAR Patna MAA Ambey Traders Dharam Kumar 9931373087

• Aniket Srivastava says:

Can anyone please send me the list of distributors including name, state, address, contact person name and number to my email address i.e., aniket_srivastava@aol.in

14. rajesh says:

Now BSNL restructured the tariff.. Any body knows that?

15. sohan says:

if anybody want to purchase bsnl 3g data card of micromx please call 9253125203 data card price is 3850/- and unlimited plan is 230/- free home delivery and demo

• Sridhar says:

I want to buy this. please call me or give me ur number
      9700199220

• Aniket Srivastava says:

16. sohan says:

plz call for purchase of bsnl micromax data card in panipat 9253125203

17. Hi,
    I am looking for a wireless internet modem in orissa. I ahve not yet planned whether to go for evdo or nic.

Plz contact me at 09583622326.

18. shuchi says:

Is EVDO data card available in panipat, Haryana?
    If it is then kindly provide the details from where can i get it and also give some information about how is the network for EVDO performing in Haryana?
    Plz do reply……….

19. Pallavi says:

Hi…I want to buy a BSNL data card…can someone suggest me which is the best one? And Tariff as well. This is only for personal purpose. I dont want to spend too much also.

PLease reply.

20. Pallavi says:

And I am from Bangalore…thank you

21. Muneeb says:

I want to know the full details of NIC Data card &tariff on dec 2009
    plz mail to know ……am in urgent………

22. gowthaman says:

hi i’m from tamilnadu, i just wanna know NIC cards r in existence now..

23. Balkrishna Dadhichi says:

Hello
    I want bsnl used 3G data card for aroud 2500
    cel 09785020806

24. Balkrishna Dadhichi says:

in jaipur

25. arulselvam says:

which usb modem is best?i want wifi modem

26. omkar says:

hi i purchce cdma2000 1x usb modam but speed jest 115kbps i want incgaze speed plz help me

27. R.P.Gas says:

For MMX Data Card Contact :-

M/s.R.P.Gas Centre
    Panipat & Samalkha

+91-94164-00014
    +91-94167-00014

300G for Rs.2,999 /- , Unlimited Download, Upload, Surfing Rs.274 / Month

28. Sohan says:

Good News 3g Service Launch iN December 2010 ON EVERY COMPANY, AIRTEL, IDEA, VODAPHONE, AND TATA, RELIANCE

29. Sohan says:

IF ANYBODY WANT TO PURCHSE 3G MODEM SO PLZ CALL 9253125203

30. sital says:

i am from need Bsnl “NIC” datacard demo…………..can any on provide me………..concern person…….contact no………

31. Aniket Srivastava says:

I need the list of distributors of mobile phones and wireless companies like Mr. Rajesh has placed above. waiting for the response to my email address.. I have the list for BSNL. Just need the list of other companies as well.

32. manish says:

if anybody wants to purchase 3g modem unlocked with all sims with best price of rs1600/pc contact me on my mobile number 09991373631 or mail id maggarwal@engineer.com.

specs of modem provided:-
    huawei e1550 usb modem with wireless lan option in windows 7and memory card reader writer also.

so guys what r u waiting for go and get the modem for such a best price.

one more thing i have to say is plz minimum order of 5pc.

33. sohan kashyap says:

Get high speed downloading and surfing with 3g hacking. hurry

34. sohan kashyap says:

Buy Bsnl 3g Data Card Only Exciting Prices

35. Rajiv says:

i want to sell my recently purchased NIC card CDMA 2000 1X. if interested pls call 9741690174

36. Sir, I need BSNL DATA card prepaid in Aligarh UP(West).Please tell me where to buy??

37. SHYAM says:

HI I HAVE A BSNL EVDO DATA CARD IN WELL CONDITIONED.
    I WANT TO SELL IT BECAUSE IN OUR LOCALITY NO EVDO CONNECTION IS AVAILABLE.I HAVE DESKTOP FOR WHICH I WILL TAKE BROAD BAND.I AM NEAR KOLKATA………..
    ANY BODY CAN CALL ME AT 9477350928

38. vignesh says:

I want to buy a bsnl NIC data card for home delivery. How can i contact with them. plz tel me their contact nums. I am from india, khammam.

39. skmishra says:

How can I activate voice and sms facikity with wll nic connection.

40. Achu says:

I want to now the latest price of bsnl 3g price and unlimited plan in assam plz send me in this mail addres justingatlin2006@yahoo.com

41. Pradeep says:

I am from orissa, puri. I want to buy a bsnl data card with unlimited plans. If any one can help me so please call me in this nos MOB : 9692196244

42. sohan says: